- Recover diverse educational and pedagogical philosophy and practices, adapting to our reality and long term perspectives.
- Strengthen community, family and social ties.
- Recover skills and knowledge.
- Revitalize and cultivate the millennial arts.
- Support the decolonization of thought.
- Awaken individual and collective imaginations.
Philosophy inspired by the principles promoted by the Ecuadorian Confederation of the Indigenous. Peoples and Nationalities – CONAIE. upon the creation of the “Amawtay Wasi Intercultural University”, House of Wisdom – which is permanently nourished in experiences and concepts arising during our own processes.
To the left: AYARACHI. Serigraphy by Master Herbert Dante Calumani Blanco. Ica. Peru